Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Full speed ahead.




My soccer players just finished their season, and I'm proud of all three of them. In this photo, Jacob's coach is telling everyone how great Jacob did and how much he improved over the season, which was absolutely true. And it wasn't just that he got a little bigger and taller, though that may have helped--it was because he worked really, really hard and practiced a lot. My buttons are popping.


I love everything about this photo of Leah running. It captures this stage. Note the delicate pinky finger extended. The flying ponytail. Her number, which she chose so it would match her age. Not for long...on Friday she turns 6!
Her daddy was her soccer coach this year, lucky kid. He's a WONDERFUL coach, kept it fun and lighthearted, and generally kept a gaggle of kindergarteners running in the right direction. I'm so proud of him. In this photo she's getting her medal with Justin and another coach, Mario.

No comments: