Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kindermusik graduates


Oh my, it's been so long since I've blogged. Just when I'd really made it a habit, too. A habit I intend to pick up again when I get to the other side of this move!


Just wanted to share with you this photo of my wonderful, talented, beautiful Kindermusik for the Young Child students. One child had to leave early, but this is a photo of the rest of the graduating class from Semester 2. Love them all. Miss them! (Well, except the one in blue. I get to take her along. Lucky mama I am.)

1 comment:

Heidi Day said...

I love this picture. What a cute teacher they have! I'm glad I don't have to "miss" you since we already have a long-distance friendship :-). I'm sure I'd be really crying if I lived in Arlington. I'll catch up with you soon.

Those children were lucky to have you as their teacher. :-)