Monday, March 31, 2008

Not just a house....it's home!


We got it! This is our new house. We will move in this summer.


Holy cow! It's still sinking in. I love this house. Do I really get to live here? It's on a cul-de-sac. It's a short drive for Justin to get to work. It's a nice walk, including a bridge across a creek, to get my children to one of the three best schools in the area, and the smallest. There's room in the back for a garden. I'm going to grow herbs. And the usual assortment of easy-to-grow veggies. And tomatoes! Why not try them? I've always wanted to try growing tomatoes. And the neighbors on both sides have swing sets in their backyards, so that bodes well. And it already has a fence for our dog-to-be. And...and...and....


Hey, it's a happy day.


My thoughts are with my friend Paula, whose family is going through their own house-hunting extravaganza right now. It certainly is a roller-coaster.

1 comment:

Heidi Day said...

I am so happy for you!! Wow, you have been busy. We need to catch up. Your house is so lovely, Launa