Wednesday, May 7, 2008

splendid local art

Please check out this website! http://www.arlingtonartistsalliance.org/artists/AAA/Elizabeth%20Hudgins/elisabethhudgins.html

This link will take you to Elizabeth Hudgin's profile page on this wonderful website. I have the pleasure of owning one of Elisabeth's paintings--it's gorgeous. A dear friend of mine bought it for me as a good-bye present. It will hang in a place of pride in my new home in Ohio, where it will remind me of Arlington, of my friend, and of McKinley (it was purchased at the McKinley spring auction, where Elisabeth had donated her painting). A lot of power in one lovely, small artwork.

1 comment:

Heidi Day said...

She appears to be a great artist, you are blessed to have one of her works. What a nice gift! My mom is an artist and I eagerly await a piece this August for our 20th.