Saturday, December 1, 2007

Clean Space, Clear Mind--Now that's a gift


My quest is ongoing to give my loved ones less stuff and more experiences or services. Perhaps you too. I offer this idea.

Get organized for the new year!
Sharlene Gin is a local professional organizer and mother. She'll help you work through your whole house, one room, or even just one troubling space.
Sharlene is a friend of mine, and I can tell you firsthand that she's NOT that organizer who'll come into your house, take a sweeping glance around, and give you the look that says, well, I guess you called me just in the nic of time, before you're buried in here....
No, Sharlene fully understands that our stuff has meaning to us, and that our homes are very personal. She doesn't aim to turn your house into a showroom, but a real, functioning, comfortable, full-of-life home. You know, your home, at its best.
Very reasonable rates: $40 per hour, $70 for the first two-hour session.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: