Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dreaming about handmade goodness


I seek out creative people. What I want to know is, how do they find the time to fit it all in? Especially those who are mamas as well as artists, as well as business people, as well as humans who needs to eat and sleep.


I wish very much I had more time to craft, both on my own and with my children. I dream projects all the time, most of which never cross that boundary from vision to reality.


I go to this blog http://soulemama.typepad.com/ from time to time, where Amanda Soule is cranking out beautiful things at a volume I both admire and scratch my head about. And she homeschools, and she just wrote this book (pictured) that's coming out in April. How does she do it?


I, for one, must clean up around here before I can do the Christmas crafting I have in mind. Sigh.

No comments: