Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jacob








Today is my son Jacob's 8th birthday. He's at school right now (after the delayed start), passing out the cupcakes on which he carefully sprinkled rainbow sugar crystals. He's got sushi in his lunch box, which is one of his favorites. When I pick him and Leah up from school, we're going downtown to see the National Tree Lighting Ceremony--Justin snagged four tickets from a guy at work, so we get to go and we didn't even stand all night in line to get them. AND, his beloved grandparents, my mom and dad, are flying in tonight so they can be here for his birthday party on Saturday. Overall, I'd say, a pretty wonderful day!





Happy birthday to my wonderful, exquisitly beautiful, amazing son. It's a joy to watch you grow.






1 comment:

Gary said...

Hi Miss Launa,
I found your blog through your website, and have been browsing. Very nice. I'll be back. Just a note; your other blog: Two Pages seems to be an orphan now. I had a link to it from my blog, but you haven't been there lately.
I'll change it to this one.
Loved the Birthday Party; you're good at that.
Keep up the good work.
g