Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Masterworks from Georgia

A sister Kindermusik educator in Georgia (hi, Merri!) recently left a kind comment, and I took a minute to check out her blog. Wow, what an eclectic, interesting, prolific blogger! Not that I'm the tiniest bit surprised. Kindermusik educators, I've found, tend to be dynamic people. I loved this post about American women's right to vote (and what a very short time it has been since that battle, so hard fought, was won).

Also, as long as I'm talking about Kindermusik educators, I have to direct you to this post from Heidi, my pal in Texas. It cracked me up. I loved your pics from Oregon, Heidi! Beautiful family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Launa! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoy sharing things, but it's always nice to know that someone actually *reads* them! :-)